Return and Refund Policy:
We are always committed to deliver quality and excellent customer service. We send out sarees only after a thorough scrutinizing for damages. However, if the products are damaged or spoiled while transporting, or if the wrong product has delivered to you we will either get exchange or refund the money. Sarees and materials will not be exchanged for the expectation of quality, color, and preference related issues. Since all our products are handmade, minor aberrations like missing thread, over thread are not considered as damage.
Refunds and Exchanges are eligible only for orders that are reported and received with evidence in mail within 48 hours of receiving the Order delivery. If time period of 2 days have gone by since your Order Delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To opt for a return within the 2 days of purchase, please contact email@example.com with proper receipt and your grievances about the product. You are expected to attach pictures or any other proof supporting your return claim. The decision of the Knot n Threads Management is final regarding accepting the return claim of the products. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer without mailing to us. Return request without proper prior requests will not be acceptable.
Please make sure:
Do not accept the package if it is slightly tampered, do verify the quality and quantity of the item with the invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In the case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge a proper complaint at the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Chettinad Handloom, Sungudi Cotton and Jaipuri Handblock material:-
Chettinad Handloom and Jaipuri Handblock material is handmade traditionally and involves seven stages for completion. Since the entire process is handmade the account of human error is possible. At the most, small color patches and minor pattern tampers are likely to occur and this will not be considered as a manufacturing defect and we will not take it back once purchased.
Sungudi Cotton Sarees are completely handmade by traditional tie and dye method. So, the border will not be picture perfect as done by machine weaving. Some stains are just superficial as it is sundried. It is just the dirt that will fall off in the first wash.
Color and Description Disclaimer:
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly approximate values.
- While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
- A customer must place an order keeping in mind this variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
- We at Knot N Threads firmly believe that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
While ordering on the internet, we suggest that customers should be aware of the following scenario:
1. Red, maroon, and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no foolproof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many times green and blue also overlap. The same is the case with off-white, white, and cream colors.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.